Regular price $0.00
'You have bowel cancer'.
Four words you don't expect to hear when you're young.
It is a common misconception that bowel cancer is 'an old person's disease', but the reality is that you should never be told that you are too young to have bowel cancer.
Our N2Y awareness pack contains the following booklet, brochures and infographics, which are also downloadable -
- 5 x DL Find Out About Bowel Cancer brochures
- 1 x Never2Young poster - Dannielle
- 1 x Never2Young poster - Jamie
+ + +
Downloadable/printable #N2Y Advocacy Agenda resources
- Greater awareness: among the community and health professionals of young-onset bowel cancer.
- Lower screening age: below 50, in response to the increasing rates of bowel cancer in younger people.
- Prompt GP referral: to a colonoscopy for all younger people who present with symptoms that may be consistent with bowel cancer.
- Improved pathways: that ensure timely triage, diagnosis and treatment for younger people.
- Better understanding: the challenges of young-onset bowel cancer to improve and tailor treatment, support and care for younger patients.
- Further research: into the causes of young-onset bowel cancer, helping build a path toward a cure.